We have celebrated a child graduating from high school and another graduating from college. We have seen one child go from a shy pre-schooler to a confident 2nd grader and we have watched a young swimmer become a district champion. We have added a sassy kitten and a crazy yellow lab puppy. All of this has happened while we were waiting.
Along the way we had moments of frustration, moments of anger, and more than a few moments of despair. We have doubted the process, but we have never once doubted our God who called us to this adoption journey. Our confidence that we were being obedient is what sustained us.
So now...4 years later we will show you the result of our wait, the face that we saw when we knew it was right and we knew that His ways are higher than our ways...we knew that really...it's all out of our hands.

Meredeth Meishi...referral pic.
Oh my goodness, oh my gosh...I have tears in my eyes! Cannot wait to love on that little piece of heaven!!! She's just about as perfect as Brookie was when we heard she was on her way!!! Yeah, yippee, cheers to our AMAZING God!!! Love ALL my Sockwells!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is the most precious thing I've ever seen, though I can barely focus on her through these tears of joy! I am so happy for your family and am praising God at his goodness. Congratulations and much love to you all!
ReplyDeleteLeslie,
ReplyDeleteCongratulations from another GW Mom! She is absolutely perfect!
I do not have photos of Sienna at that age, but she reminds me a little of what she might have looked like! What a blessing this little girl will be to your beautiful family! Enjoy this special time as you prepare to bring her home!
Blessings,
Diana
Leslie and Allen,
ReplyDeleteYou can see the soul of Love in this child's eyes! I am so happy for you all. when is the China trip??? God Bless and angels guide you back home safely! love, Laurie