The more I run this race called life the more I plot, the more I scheme, the more I plan...I learn that I am a participant in the race, not for my place on the podium. Not for my personal glory, but really only for the glory of One. So as we continue our training we figured we would bring anyone along for the ride that cares to peek in.
I am sure what we share won't always be pretty, or funny, or interesting, but it will always be from the heart. The race we are training for right now has been a test of our patience, our willingness to be obedient, and our desire to be the family we are called to be. This race will be leading us to China for a second time. We covet your prayes as we continue on, because this journey will not be for the faint of heart.
Isaiah 41:10 says, "So do not fear for I am with you, do not be dismayed for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hnd." That is good news! We are thankful for hands we can trust, because the truth is..it's all out of my hands.
i'm honored and humbled to pray alongside you through this! i love and simply adore EVERYONE in your family and am so BLESSED to call you "friend!" love YOU, Bahama Momma :-)
ReplyDelete